Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am not in the run for the PM's post: Mulayam ---- Stop Joking....no one want you either....



"Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav has said he is not in the race for prime minister's post, but his aim is to form a "secular" government at the Centre.

He said for this reason only his party had supported the Congress on nuclear deal issue.

"The post of the Prime Minister or a union minister is not important for me than forming a secular government at the Centre. I am not in the race for the Prime Minister's post," Yadav said. "

Sir how can you even dream of becoming the Prime Minister of this country. I request you to win the election from any place in UP which has all the educated class. I gurantee you can make fool of them. Yes the poor public of this country still get fooled by you and your party & also the other parties in UP playing the similar CASTE CARD of diving the society. But you guys should not even be in the politics, coz then you will make the other places like the lawless state of UP.

Lets take SWEAR that We will VOTE & vote of these type of leaders who are criminalising the political system & thus the society.

I SWEAR I WILL VOTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment